Monday, January 30, 2012

January has gone by so fast that I can't really believe that February is just days away. Sam will be 18 in a matter of weeks and still continues to try and find a scholarship so he can go to the school he wants to go to. This weekend Mike talked about retiring (are you kidding me) Sam needed the date Mike joined the union for a scholarship and Mike said WOW I think maybe I can retire in 2 years. I changed the subject fast and hopefully distracted him long enough for him to forget it. He is only 47 he can't retire in 2 years and have me keep my sanity. LOL My mom had a cataract  removed and it went well she can see better than she has been able to in years. Now I need to find her a job so she stops bringing baked goods to my house for me to eat!!!!Any one out there hiring a fabulous baker?????I transferred all my credits to NIU this week I have to find a course of study so I can finish in a timely manner. I did not get the one scholarship I apply for but I am still trying, If I could go full time it would be great. I want to finish before Sam finishes college. All in all it has been a good beginning to the new year. Have a great day. DMK

1 comment:

  1. Glad your mom did well with the cataract... Mike retiring... UGH!! I've got a diversion or two for you, with the wedding stuff coming up, I'll need your creative collaboration. We'll need to do lunch, lots of lunches! LOL

    ReplyDelete