Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I hope this post finds everyone enjoying a happy and healthy new year. As for me in typical DMK fashion I spent New Years Eve picking out a new toilet. Yes you read correctly a new toilet. You know you are old when this happens to you. LOL So we go to a big box store and there of course are many choices. They are all on the highest shelf possible  to display items in the store  and tipped forward so you really can't see what they look like. So Mike and I pick one based on water usage(if you live in my town this is important due to our water bill rate) and it said it was clog proof ( handy if a teenager lives in your house). So on New Years Sam and I go to church and when we come home our shiny new toilet has  been installed and looks great. One problem !!!!!The first time I use it I realize it is about 2" taller (off the floor) than the old toilet. Now I am short so you do the math!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully your New Years is going better then this and I am sure mine will get better soon.  Have a great 2012 everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment