Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th!  My Irish G-Ma taught me that this was a very bad day! My G-Ma would not even go out on Friday the 13th. Even though my head was filled with stories from the old country about luck ( or the lack of it on the 13th) I try not to think about it too much. First snowstorm of the season doesn't seem to have been too bad, the roads seem okay, drifted in some spots but not too bad if you are careful. Another funeral tomorrow  a dear church member who has been ill for a few years.Joyce was a wonderful women and will be missed by everyone. We are serving lunch for the family so I need to go and make my dish to pass. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Keep both my friends that lost their mom's in your prayers this weekend and call your mom and say I love you. DMK

No comments:

Post a Comment