Saturday, February 11, 2012

I don't know why I had more time when I worked but I just never seem to be able to get everything done in a days time. This week my little dog Carmi got sick. I took her to the vet and they did tests and we are waiting on the results. It could be a bladder infection but it could be something bad we will wait and see. I really have become attached to this little dog and with Sam being as busy as he is and with Mike well....being Mike she has been great company for me and I do not deal with pet loss well so I hope the news is good.  I as I have said before have been helping Sam with scholarships and he had one that he could not do on the computer. His hand writing is worse than bad so I had to did my typewriter out of the closet and Sam said "hey I have never seen one of those in person only in pictures!" LOL I guess I am getting old. My other news this week is that I got accepted to NIU, I transferred everything and am going to try to finish my degree there. I hope everyone had a great week talk to you soon. DMK

1 comment:

  1. ugh, hope all's well with Cami.... we do love our furry babies!!

    ReplyDelete