Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Busy day today, and a busier week, my Little Carmi Dog had to go for an all day long test to check for Cushings disease she has to be there from 8-5 poor little Carmi. Hopefully Mike remembers to pick her up because I have to been in the Hospitality room at H-BR at 5 to help set up for Regional s. Cooking 4 big chickens to make chicken over biscuits for tomorrow. Cooking for Fri. too but that can wait.    My  baby is going to be 18 tomorrow . I can't believe it where did the time go?Big B-Day party at Pizza Villa Sat. to celebrate Sam's 18th. When did  I ever have time to work. Well wish me luck that I can get it all done this week and survive because next week is FFA Banquet and lots to do for that too. Everyone have a great week. DMK

No comments:

Post a Comment